Monday 19 November 2012

ITS THE DAY :D

19 November 2012
the day that i've waited long time ago. guess what day is it? UPSR RESULTS yooo !
so the story wass.........
woke up early in the morning around 8.15. prepare everything.and IM WITH MY SCHOOL UNIFORM :D here's the pictureee -

PRIMARY STUDENT WYEHH :P

kay.back to the topic, reached at school about 9.05. saw my friend, kerannitaa!! my neighbour(: then we walked together into the school hall. teacher started to annouce those who got 5A's. so we ran into the hall and sit according to class. our school PKHEM announce the first class , then followed by the second class. my name start with letter T . im getting nervous when teacher announced untill those name who started with letter S, after that my school PKHEM looked at me and smile then..... SHE ANNOUNCED TOH JO-EY and i was like . YAHHOOO ! but too bad my mom was at toilet that time :3 so i sat at the group who got 5A's. then our parents took us to SK CONVENT to take our UPSR slip. not really fun this year cause we need to go to the other school to take our slip and we cant enjoy with those who didnt get 5A's. sadcase. forgot to hug those teacher who taught me the whole year :( i actually love hugging my teachers. its fun! and and and those reporters came to SK CONVENT. so many camera woman and man . wow !! and after we got our slip. we went to the backstage and those camera guy start to take the picture of all of us. 60 girls in my school got 5A's.Our school got the most candidates who got 5A's in PERAK. IM PROUD OF MARIAN:D

SMILE :D

look at how happy we are :D


 and and and one of the reporter call me and two of my friends, Jaslin and Misha

i was talking to my mom and suddenly misha pulled me , so here's our conversation
Misha - eh joey , reporter reporter, mari sini
me - huhh?! what's happening?
Misha - wartawan la dyehh. come here la. they need a chinese girl
me- orh really arh *walks towards the reporter
Misha - nahh.
so this is it. lol. then the camera man took a picture of us and the reporter asked for our mother's name. AND THREE OF US WILL BE IN THE NEWSSPAYYPAHHH ! :D im famous wyehh :P hhaha. check out the newspaper tomorrow 20 November (: its a malay newspaper, but im not sure which one.

PPD laminated our slip :D



No comments:

Post a Comment