Wednesday 21 November 2012

(:

hey ! im back again :D

newpaypahhh wyehhh

 can see mee ?? :P

wednesday 21/11

went re2 at 4, replament ._. untill 6 then carmen came, had dinner with her at FAT KEE Restaurant. lol. ate nasi lemak there, not bad ;) wanted to go scotch actually, but we only have RM60. scare not enough money . lol. so we decide to go FAT KEE.WE WALK THERE FROM B1 to B3 . we're healthy and we know it xD then walk back again to B1 . had my computer class lesson at B2 from 8 - 9.30 . Exam was quite easy. but four mistakes -.- wrote something funny on my exam project. wanna see? :D scroll down thenn













AdobeAfterEffect.Lighting

hahhaaahah ! saw ?? :D i love this pic so mucchhh <3.<3


and and and saw ur tweet, you're so sweet. haahha
thank you . you made my day <3 
see you next week (:



when i scroll down and read my old post. MEMORIES :'(
i miss my friends . thousands of memories 

No comments:

Post a Comment