Saturday 1 December 2012

IM BACKK

Hey Yo people !  im back, missed me ?
my schedule is so EMPTY ._. date me pleasee.
went jusco with vestene and rachael yesterday. so first we went WOK SIFU to have our breakfast ._. then they went cinema to watch BREAKING DAWN but i didnt join them. dont feel like watching. so i went MPH alone, saw my schoolmates there, joined them . we went bowling but i didnt play cause I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY BOWLING. sadness ._. kayh. after rachael finished her movie, we walked to de garden,haagen dazs. EPIC FAILED when we look at the menu,we dont have enough money .........and THERE"S NO WIFI ! we actually finding for a place with air cond and wifi.
COOL, then i take away 1 scoop of ice cream and then walked back to jusco. then walk walk walk walk walk walk walk. and GO BACKKKK !
end of the storehhh (:
lol


i have nothing to post actually

No comments:

Post a Comment