Friday 17 May 2013

18 MAY 2013

tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok cuckoo cuckoo !
It's my brother's birthday today ! happy birthday yoo ! and Exam is OVERR :D
screw my Sejarah paper . ughh . and I got 70% for my Geography :( Aim for an A but ... Nvm :/
Hoping for 5A's ! MATHS :D love you laaa ! <3
and guess what ? hehe . Im feeling so cool right now 8)
Brother and His girlfriend bought me a Polaroid :DD im the happiest girl on earth ! :D
WOOOOOTS ! claps claps claps !
haha . 2nd Brother's birthday today but Im the one who get present for my birthday today . 

Sorry for the bad quality . 

it come with a case , stickers , film , strap and so on . It might look abit boo here but ITS SERIOUSLY AWESOME when im holding it ! OMGOGMGOMG . cant believe that i own them one now ! THANKS TO BROTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND :D <3 remember I've posted a post which i have to save my own money to buy it ?! ahhah , I can use the money to buy other things now :P

skipping ILTI later . Have to prepare something surprising for a boy ! haha. 
I'll post it tomorrow or the following day . 
Hanging out with Sangeeta , Ariana and An Nur tomorrow :D the best friends ! 
cant wait for it ! gonna bring along my baby there tomorrow . and snap snap snap ! hahaha 
Changed my braces color to Neon Green and Blue :D Favourite colors :*

BRACESSS !



1 comment: