Tuesday 30 April 2013

hey guys !
ITS THE FIRST DAY OF MAY  :D finally !! its the month that i've be waiting since last year . i wish this month will be a blessed, better month.i want to be happy every single day . I want to be super happy on my birthday.I want to be smarter . I want to pass my piano practical exam . also , i want to CHANGE SCHOOL. Hope mom will change her mind and send me to TENBY . I seriously dont want PBS . ughh , that's sucks



brother's birthday on the 10th , dad's on the 15th , and another brother's on the 18th . IM MAY BABY ALSO . dont forget that :P hope my birthday wont be like last year , i can say that its the worst birthday i've ever had . lol . saving money to buy a polaroid for myself . hmmmm. supposed to buy it on march but i've finished all my money . ahahhahahhah sad right ? . May , also meaning that mid year exam is coming not to forget our holidays too .



Studies , I dont understand what my science teacher is trying to teach . Im not trying to blame her but seriously NON of my classmate understand what is she teaching.  BM , i got no problem with karangan but NOVEL . hmm . I guess I should start working extra harder now . High school, Friendship problems everywhere . Luckily i dont have friendship problems as much as my other friends . If you mix with the wrong group , your friends will never fail to change you . Wether to a bad person or a good person . I just hope that I wont change to a bad person or kind of fat hao or stuff like that .




Till here, i'll update my blog again next time (: 
May and Birthday wishes,
- Change school
- be happy every single day 


No comments:

Post a Comment