Saturday 13 April 2013

Saturday , 13 April 2013

Hello ! Its saturday <3 :D
Friends are leaving one by one as they're changing to another school . I just love to hug them before they leave and what they love to say is * Joey , im gonna miss your voice, your pretty face , your height and your jokes . I hope i can find a friend like you in my new school . *  This is what I always heard from my friends when they hug me before they leave . thinking back those memories , I seriously miss it . I just wish i have a time machine . 

okay , back to the day before saturday , FRIDAY . lol
Went SMI DRAMA AND TALENTIME after school with carmen . im always with her (Y) . i went there with my school uniform . drama was actually SUPER bored but talentime is freaking awesome . They sang and dance . Performances by Orchestra and Military Band . okay , that awesome . especially the harlem shake ! haha. enjoyed my self during the performance . Here's a picture of that day 

Saturday !
Speech day in the morning . slept at 2 woke up at 4.23 a.m.  Reached school at 6.15 and those seniors are so pretty , nice , kind , friendly . Their performance was awesome , everyone enjoyed it . went backstage before the Speech day start and its so hot there -.-  after all the performances by Music students , we went back to chapel and start taking pictures , play games and stuff like that . I joined my Form 3 malay friends . Played 4 pics 1 word together , its was fun la . Played guitar and drum in chapel . then speech day end at 11 . I took picture with a Form 5 cool girl . ehehhhheh . everyone is so obsess with her . She's really cool  !! Changed into my t-shirt and pants . Wanted to stay back for IU day but mom dont let . ughh . fine 
 vanessa, iman , sangeeta and Zong Lin .

Gonna spend as much as I can with my schoolmates cause I wont be able to see them that often anymore . I'll miss them alot laa :( 


i think thats all for today . I'll post something else again next time . bye !





No comments:

Post a Comment