Thursday 18 April 2013

Photography session

Didnt study anything at school today , only SEJARAH -.-
almost slept during history class . It's actually interesting but the teacher make it bored ._.
Ran into class then went to the hall , went back to class again and ran into the hall again for the photography thinggy. Have to line up under the hot sun for like 5 minutes only can go in to the hall -.-
shouldnt have take part in so many things. Ping Pong, Pencegah Jenayah , Green House , Music & Choir, Class photo .  Monitor and Girl guide next week . AHHHHHHHHH Im now abit darker , not as fair like before . lol  not bad . I doesnt look that pale already . hehehheehhe 



My classmates are making lots of problem now . Crying in the class , emo, sad because of boyfriends and so called Kakak angkat . oh man , I dont even have one . Me and 5 of my friends making lots of fun in the class, laugh until stomach ache and tears drop * tears of joy * . HAHAHHAHHAH . Others are talking bout love stuff . ahcheyyyy . hugged my assistant today :P  Happy Birthday Bestfriend :D <3 



its already 18th of April now . Time passes so fast . I CANT WAIT FOR MAY . it will be the happiest month in my life.  Dad , 2 of my brothers , grandfather , best friends and my birthday ! heheheh. and we have 2 weeks of holiday :D Its gonna be bored if im not going anywhere . im supposed to be in TOKYO during my birthday but ...................................... mom couldnt find any hotel there :( got flight ticket but no hotel . AIYOOOOOO . Mummy going Spain on May .__. i wanna go !! i dont want exam because i know i'll fail everything . 


Look for your future and forget the past , friends . Look foward for it . U just have to be happy and enjoy your life no matter how stress you are . 



Untill here , will update my blog again next time . Have to continue with my homeworks now . bye people! 

took this picture 2 months ago  lol






No comments:

Post a Comment